3PB Direct

What can I do if the free school meals being received are not good enough?

Whilst over 2 million children are entitled to free school meals everyday by way of food parcels during the pandemic,... Read more

What are the key legal issues to consider in school exclusions?

Education law specialist Charlotte Hadfield, who heads the Education Team, and her barrister colleague Alice de Coverley... Read more

What steps should I consider in complaining about my university?

Tune in to listen to Hatti Suvari and senior 3PB education law specialist Barrister, Katherine Anderson give you a great... Read more

How can I tackle bullying or other legal issues at school?

Tune in to listen to Hatti Suvari and specialist 3PB education law barrister, Alice de Coverley, discuss what types of... Read more

What are the options for those caught up in the exam results fiasco?

Do not miss out on listening to this free and informative episode in which Hatti Suvari and experienced 3PB education... Read more

Do you have a summary of guidance for students looking to challenge their GCSE results?

Yes, we have created this FAQ document. GCSE results 2020 - Key questions and answers for students by 3PB Barristers ... Read more

Can I obtain information about what my teachers said about me in relation to GCSE results?

Yes. Issue a “Subject Access Request” to find out information to support you in pushing for an appeal about your... Read more

I don’t agree with the centre assessment GSCE grade that I was given by my teachers. What can I do?

Your school or college submitted the grades it believes you were most likely to achieve if exams had gone ahead. We know... Read more

I think there might have been a mistake when my school or college submitted my centre assessment grade for GCSEs

You can ask your school or college to check whether it made an administrative error when submitting your centre... Read more

What is the appeal process for GCSE results?

The very latest Ofqual GCSE guidance (released on 20 August) is here.: Ofqual has also updated its formal appeals... Read more

What do I do if my centre assessed GSCE grade or standardised grade is still not enough to get me to where I need to go next?

Call your college or sixth form or future employer or over the next few days via phone or email using its “contact... Read more

What GSCE grade should I receive?

The grade you receive on 20 August 2020 should be the higher of either: a. Your centre assessed grade b. Your... Read more

How to instruct a barrister

Our experienced team of specially-trained clerks make instructing a 3PB Direct barrister simple. Watch our video for a step-by-step guide on how to work with us to achieve a resolution to your legal issue.

We’ll be here every step of the way to support and guide you through the legal challenges at hand.

play movie