3PB Direct

The Appeals guidance for students was updated on 19 August 2020. This states:

“GCSE, AS, A level, extended project qualification and advanced extension award: what to do if you’re unhappy with your results

“First of all, you should speak to your school or college. It’s important that you understand on what basis you can and can’t appeal your results when deciding
your next steps. Only your school or college can submit an appeal on your behalf.”

For help and advice please contact Phil Alden on 03333 231 586 or email us.

Chat to one of the 3PB team online

Call +44 (0)3333 231 586, send us an email or chat to the 3PB Direct team online:


Or complete the form below:

  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 10 MB, Max. files: 5.
      Please attach any supporting documents relating to your legal problem detailed above.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

    How to instruct a barrister

    Our experienced team of specially-trained clerks make instructing a 3PB Direct barrister simple. Watch our video for a step-by-step guide on how to work with us to achieve a resolution to your legal issue.

    We’ll be here every step of the way to support and guide you through the legal challenges at hand.

    play movie