3PB Direct

Related legal services

If you would like to know more please have a look at the following related services pages or get in touch

If you do not comply with the injunction either by failing to do things you are required to do by a certain time, or doing things you are prohibited from doing, you will be in breach and this is a contempt of Court. The Court takes a very dim view of parties failing to comply with its orders, and it has teeth and will use them. If you are in breach the claimant is likely to make an application for your committal to prison for contempt, and the Court has the ability to make such an order, with a maximum prison sentence of 24 months. The Court has demonstrated an appetite to make committal orders up to the maximum sentence in serious cases. 

The claimant could also seek an order for your cross examination on your asset disclosure, an order that you hand over your passport to the claimant’s solicitors and/or an order debarring you from defending the proceedings if you are in breach of your obligations under the Order.


For help and advice please contact Phil Alden on 03333 231 586 or email us.

Chat to one of the 3PB team online

Call +44 (0)3333 231 586, send us an email or chat to the 3PB Direct team online:


Or complete the form below:

  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 10 MB, Max. files: 5.
      Please attach any supporting documents relating to your legal problem detailed above.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

    How to instruct a barrister

    Our experienced team of specially-trained clerks make instructing a 3PB Direct barrister simple. Watch our video for a step-by-step guide on how to work with us to achieve a resolution to your legal issue.

    We’ll be here every step of the way to support and guide you through the legal challenges at hand.

    play movie