3PB Direct

Related legal services

If you would like to know more please have a look at the following related services pages or get in touch

Yes, unless you have varied the order to permit such a payment to be made.  Any payment without the sanction of the Court or the consent of the claimant that is either outside of the weekly spending limit for your living expenses or is a business debt, would be a breach. There is a provision in the order for third parties affected by the order to apply to the Court for its variation or discharge of parts of the order which affect that person. This permits a genuine creditor to apply to the Court for permission for the payment to be made.


For help and advice please contact Phil Alden on 03333 231 586 or email us.

Chat to one of the 3PB team online

Call +44 (0)3333 231 586, send us an email or chat to the 3PB Direct team online:


Or complete the form below:

  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 10 MB, Max. files: 5.
      Please attach any supporting documents relating to your legal problem detailed above.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

    How to instruct a barrister

    Our experienced team of specially-trained clerks make instructing a 3PB Direct barrister simple. Watch our video for a step-by-step guide on how to work with us to achieve a resolution to your legal issue.

    We’ll be here every step of the way to support and guide you through the legal challenges at hand.

    play movie