3PB Direct

How do I dispute the final accounts?

It is because of the possible severe effect of the conclusion of final accounts that sub contractors (and contractors)... Read more

What are final accounts (including final certificates)?

These draw a line of sorts under the contractual obligations owed by the parties to a contract to each other. As always... Read more

What is the construction adjudication process?

Adjudication is a statutory dispute resolution procedure for the construction industry, introduced by the Housing... Read more

If I make a complaint against a bank, will my financial product be affected?

Ultimately, this will depend on what you are hoping to achieve. If you believe you were sold a product that was... Read more

I am still not satisfied with the way in which my case has been handled, is there anything else I can do?

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the review then you still have the opportunity to refer your complaint to... Read more

I think I have been mis-sold a cap, what can I do?

Customers who purchased caps are not included in the scope of the review unless they complain to their bank during the... Read more

I think I’ve been mis-sold a swap agreement, what can I do?

If you believe that you have been mis-sold a swap agreement then you should seek legal advice. In some cases such as... Read more

I think I have been mis-sold a structured collar, what can I do?

Under the Financial Services Authority Redress Scheme, if you have bought a structured collar from Barclays, HSBC,... Read more

Have I been mis-sold an inappropriate financial product?

When sold to customers who are likely to lack expertise and understanding of the product (i.e. ‘non-sophisticated... Read more

How is the FSA dealing with the mis-selling of interest rate hedging products?

In January 2013, the FSA published the results of a pilot scheme in an attempt to provide redress to individuals and... Read more

What are interest rate hedging products?

Interest rate hedging products are typically separate to a loan and, if so, are regulated by the FCA. These products... Read more

What is mis-selling?

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (formerly known as the ‘Financial Services Authority’ (FSA)), the Financial... Read more

How to instruct a barrister

Our experienced team of specially-trained clerks make instructing a 3PB Direct barrister simple. Watch our video for a step-by-step guide on how to work with us to achieve a resolution to your legal issue.

We’ll be here every step of the way to support and guide you through the legal challenges at hand.

play movie